Friday 3 September 2010

Nike Sneakers BR Dunk Pack | Coming Soon


While I’m not a runner any longer as age, ankles, and knees don’t seem to stand up to that anymore, I do enjoy walking. When I first got these my reaction was that the styling just didn’t cut it. But as I’ve worn them and found them to be quite comfortable they are starting to look better! Happily, the team arrived to the most awaited conclusion – a Dunk Pack that reveals five captivating colorways. The theme used in this project captures every Brazilian’s attention as it parades the line, ‘Espalhando Cultura Sneaker Pelo Brasil’ which means ‘Spreading Sneaker Culture Throughout Brazil’. The pack is loaded with five colorways – blue, white, yellow, green, and gray – all leather uppers on white rubber soles. These Nike dunks represent the five geographic regions of the Brazilian nation. I’ve had these for quite a while. I use them while traveling, most of the time this travel involves cruising. These are the most comfortable shoes I have and no matter how much time I spend trudging through airports or walking about aboard or ashore, they’ve never failed to provide unparalleled comfort.

C
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment