Sunday 12 September 2010

Mishka x Adio Vengeance Mid | Coming Soon



These Adio Vengeance Mid shoes are awsome! I mostly play shooting guard or small foward and these shoes really help. It’s not hard to spot clothing/graphics done by Brooklyn-based urban apparel designer Mishka; lot’s of bright colors and twisted takes on cartoon illustrations are somewhat of a norm for Mishka’s graphic tees, and it showed its true colors in this collaboration with skate-shoe purveyor Adio. The Mishka x Adio Vengeance Mid features a turquoise, pink, and black colorway with a Mishka branded lace dubrae, a special tongue tag, and a beaded heel tab. With a skater-friendly design and a durable cup sole. the Adio Vengeance would be suitable for shredding Owl’s Head Skate Park.I've always played basketball but this is my first year that I might try out. The shoes do run half a size small so I got mine in a ten and a half.





No comments:

Post a Comment