Friday 3 September 2010

Nike Dunk High AC QS – White Perf | Coming Soon



These are built in microperfed glossy leather that might remind one of a brand new golfball, although they look more like traditional tennis attire. You’ll probably be rocking these in the streets anyway, so check out some more shots and stick with Sneaker News for updates on their release date.  I playing basketball and the shoe felt fresh through out the entire race and protected my feet nicely. I’m buying my second pair for another basketball match.

However, there was something about the Nike Dunk High that I can’t put my finger on that was just more comfortable than these shoes. Nonetheless, I like them and will buy another pair after they wear out. Here’s another look at one of the all-white Perforated Pack pairs from Nike Sportswear. This Nike Dunk High AC Quickstrike is clean as can be, with just a hint of brown on the foxing and white absolutely everywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment