Friday 17 September 2010

Jordan Winterized 6 Rings Boot Black / Rustic | Available Now

I have narrow feet and a high arch which makes ordering shoes online tricky, however Jordan Winterized 6 Rings Boot | Black / Rustic shoes are everything I needed. They're comfortable, supportive, and narrow enough for me. Last fall Jordan Brand dropped the Jordan Spizike in a heavy duty boot build. Now for this fall JB switches to another popular hybrid silhouette, the Jordan 6 Rings to give the winterized boot treatment. The kicks rest on a rugged sole with an upper molded after the 6 Rings. Look for the first edition of the sneaker to drop in black in October for a $160 price tag.Also I'm a swimmer so my legs are constantly sore and generally running is torture for me, Jordan Winterized 6 Rings Boot shoes make running as comfortable as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment