Friday 3 September 2010

Nike Air Max 95 ‘Charity’ Blue / Red | Perfect Colorways

I run on asphalt. I also walk on concrete a lot. This is the first Nike Air Max 95 ‘Charity’ Blue / Red shoe i have ever owned that felt like clouds on my feet. This is not just a running shoe but an every day shoe when you have foot problems. I bought a 2nd pair just for every day use. Nike and Eminem have teamed up to raise funds for charity. In this collaboration, Eminem has designed some Air Max Nike’s; running from the original Air Max 95 to the Air Max 360. There will be eight sets of sneakers or 64 pairs to be auctioned off in four weeks starting today! Proceeds will be equally split and go to the Marshall Mathers Foundation and Ninemillion.org. Continue for the autction schedule! When I was younger, I ran track and field and wore the high-end New Balance shoes, it’s nice to see that the quality carries on through-out the entire line.

No comments:

Post a Comment