Friday 3 September 2010

Nike Air Trainer Max 91 Black/Varsity Red/White

Love Nike Air Max 91 Trainer shoes. I have worn the version downgrade, 719, and these shoes are perfect for my feet. They are very comfortable and light, I'm sure there are better shoes out there, but they are very solid for the price. The Nike Air Max 91 Trainer comes in colors Black / Varsity Red-White. The shoe includes a basic black nubuck with red accents and white overlays. Nike Air Max Shoes This model was made famous by two-sport athlete Bo Jackson. Nike Dunk SB CitySole Available now. More info to come, it grows. Continue reading for more images of the Nike Air Max 91 Trainer in Black / Varsity Red-White. They are lightweight and comfortable. Reebok I feet wide, and these shoes good my big foot. I noticed that I can run further in these, my feet do not hurt when I run.

No comments:

Post a Comment