Wednesday 1 September 2010

Nike Lunar Air 180 | Perfect Shoes




This is my first Lunar Nike Air 180 running shoes I ever bought and absolutely love these. It was a perfect fit and feel. I spent a good 40 minutes in the store to try different shoes and knew immediately that was what I needed. Closing the month of July with another Quickstrike Nike Air 180 is the moon and come to release this Saturday, July 31, in limited quantities, of course. Keep up with the original Air 180's overseas / pink color, the shoe is the latest do it is more breathable upper flange and the moon for an update on a solid true classic! Bonus Pic ... he looked too good together, had to do. And yes, that means we've got new stuff in as NY. Let's see if this is the time you come here without a doubt. I read another post saying the shoes rubbing on the ankle, and mine is too for a few days and have not been noticed. Oh yes, and made in USA, largest.




No comments:

Post a Comment