Tuesday 14 September 2010

New Balance 574 Sonic | Holiday 2010

I Use the New Balance 574 shoes mainly for training and what a great choice. Very light weight and the comfort with the cushion is great. After releasing a three set of the New Balance 574 Sonic, the American footwear label has extended its Sonic line of the 574 for fall. The wide variety of colors is added to by the addition of the New Balance 574 Sonic x UNDFTD. The sonic welded sneaker construction is achieved through a pressure process that is environmentally sound. The New Balance 574 Sonic fall collection is now available in Seoul at Kasina with a wider release imminent.























I chose the black/pink (although I would have liked for it to be all black) and I wear a size 6 1/2 wide. The width didn't seem as wide as other NB sneakers and the 6 1/2 seems a bit smaller than other NB sneakers, but the fit is fine and doesn't hurt my feet. A 7 wide might have been too big. I wear orthodtics so I have to take out the NB insoles and put the orthodtics in...which didn't make a difference in how the sneaker fit. I find these sneakers to be very comfortable. I do not drive and I walk a lot and they sort of feel 'springy' when you walk. I'm not quite sure I feel any difference in the 'balance theory' of these sneakers, but they aren't bulky, they are light weight and a nice looking sneaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment