Sunday 29 August 2010

Huf Nike Air Max 1(One) – Grey – Orange




It's the one shoe that when I were them I never think about my feet. The cushoning is so good my legs and knees don't feel all beat-up. I hope Nike keeps them around for a long time. Back in 2004 San Francisco’s Huf was chosen to hand-pick a color for the Nike Air Max 1, and the result was a certified hit as it combined grey tones and green – an all too familiar yet very much welcome colorway for Nikes. However, an unreleased variation of the shoe was proposed, featuring the same use of grey tones but substituting the green for an orange blaze. Check out this unreleased sample of the Huf x Nike Air Max 1, featuring orange on the inner lining as well as the swoosh and Nike branding. Even the two-toned laces feature the color trim as well. These are indeed extremely rare and the asking price is at a premium, so take a look at the images after the jump and check out the starting bid price on this auction from middlefinger! The best shoe I've have ever run in. It's the one I use on most of my long runs (average almost 9 miles a run in them).








.

No comments:

Post a Comment