Friday 27 August 2010

Air Jordan 1 High Strap white / madeira / ginger | Finish Line Exclusive


Good Air Jordan 1 High Strap white / madeira / ginger shoe love the way it looks! The only problem I had was they run a little big. So if you can try your actual size and a half a size smaller for maximal comfort. I just put on a thicker sock and I'm good. These are some nice kicks! style is also thrown in there haha these shoe are perfect for sport or just to wear on a normal day No plastic appendages or high tech gizmos, just premium grain leather in white with additional “concrete” or “elephant” pattern segments in light brown along the toe box and heel panels. Accentuated with dark brown outline midsole, Nike Swoosh, and Velcro ankle strap. The Air Jordan I (1) High Strap will begin to arrive at selected retailers around the world with Jordan Brand accounts in the coming weeks.I wear it everyday because I'm in jeans most of the time, and it looks great with jeans. I like the fact that I don't have to deal with shoestrings that have become untied when walking around.

Model: Air Jordan , Air Jordan 1 (I)
Original Purpose: Basketball
Colorway: White / Madeira – Ginger
Style Code: 342132-121
News & Updates: Air Jordan





No comments:

Post a Comment