Monday 4 October 2010

Air Jordan Girls Holiday 2010 Preview | New Options Available




Very good Air Jordan 2 Retro GS shoe! I have had many different Basketball shoes and I have found my new favorite. Good support and very comfortable. I have found my next pair of Basketball shoes in this shoe.After getting a look at the Air Jordan 2 Retro GS x Vashtie, which is slated to drop in a matter of hours, we now have a look at the sneakers Jordan Brand has created for women for the holiday 2010 season. The women's collection mirrors the men's collection with releases of the Air Jordan 13 Retro, Air Jordan 1 Anonized, Jordan Winterized Spizike and Air Jordan 1 High. A specifically feminine silhouette is also in the mix, the six inch Jordan Flight 9 with a furry lining high cut build. All of the sneakers pictured will release before the end of the year. We will keep you posted.I seriously LOVE these Air Jordan Girls Holiday 2010 shoes, I got them, at first to be stylish and modern, then yestereday I took them to Playing Basketball and it was awesome!









No comments:

Post a Comment